The compact clamps are all purpose clamping elements. Due to the self-locking tension lever application can either take place in horizontal or vertical position in both, machined and raw workpieces.
- Exact and position precise clamping
- Easy, universal handling
- High clamping force at low tightening torques, abrasion-resistant due to tension lever with bearings
- Continuous, large clamping area
- Tension lever entirely retractable for hindrance-free exchange of workpieces
- Tension lever with locating thread for various clamping elements, e.g. ball-ended thrust screws (EH 22700. - EH 22720.), self-aligning pads (EH 22730. / EH 22740.) etc.
- Large adjusting range at constant clamping force
- Continuous increase of the clamping range by height adapters 23690.0112 / .0116
- Easy and flexible mounting options
- Resistant to dirt and chips