- System: V70/L12/L16
- Weight: 1656 g
- RoHS: RoHS-compliant
- REACH: contains SVHC materials >0.1% w/w
- Case-hardened steel, nitrided, manganese phosphated and ground
- Case-hardened steel, nitrided, manganese phosphated
For specific clamping situations, the standard clamping jaws supplied can be exchanged or replaced (see catalogue drawing: screw ISO 4762 - M8 - 12.9, M max. = 43 Nm).
- Mount the floating clamp onto the device (mounting holes for M 6, see drawing).
- Adjust the height limit stop and the rotating area with the sleeve, and clamp with set screw (4x WS 2.5). When setting the height limit upwards provide generous clearance (workpiece tolerance).
- Push the floating clamp downwards.
- Pivot the clamping jaws in as far as possible. The floating clamp contacts the bottom of the workpiece with a slight spring load.
- Tighten the floating clamp with a hexagonal nut (WS 18) having a min. torque of 15 Nm and a maximum torque of 30 Nm. In the clamping process, the workpiece is clamped and simultaneously supported.
- Releasing is done in reverse order.
The most exciting variety in the realm of workpiece clamping
As an accessory, we offer clamping jaws with an increased clamping range, refer to 23320.0050-.0058, as well as pivot jaws, refer to 23320.0148-.0156.